I was nominated by Corey over at: Corey’s Creative Corner !!!
Give her an atta-girl on her blog!!!
“Liebsters are a way for blogs with less than 200 followers to connect with other bloggers, share a little more about yourself, and a way to help promote other small blogs.”
How does this work? Here are the rules:
- Post 11 Random Facts about Yourself.
- Answer 11 Questions from you Nominator.
- Visit the other 10 blogs that were nominated with you.
- Nominate 11 Other Blogs with under 200 Followers and Ask them 11 Questions-NO TAG BACKS!
- Visit your Nominees and Let them Know they Won the Award!
My Eleven Random Facts
- I love many hand-crafts, sewing, crochet and macrame are my favorite.
- My partner says I have a big heart and it is easily broken.
- Bubbles, my Powderpuff Chinese Crested dog, was adopted three years ago from a rescue center.
- My most productive hours are between midnight and 6 AM.
- I have my two grandsons, Xavier (4) and Damien (16 months), four days a week while my daughter is in school.
- Nobody would believe that four years ago I was a techno-phobe.
- To be alone is my preference but I seem to be surrounded by people more often than not.
- I have three addictions; Diet Coke, Fritos Corn Chips, and Peanut Butter m&m’s.
- Really, there are more, shopping for and hoarding fabric, yarn and office supplies.
- I was a Foster Parent for many years.
- The only three things I wanted to do with my life were a mother, a nurse and a clothing designer.
Eleven Questions from my Nominator
- How long have you had your blog or website? My blog site began on 10/03/2011, about 18 months old.
- If you could choose anywhere to live in the world besides where you reside where and why? New Zealand because I love the mountains.
- What is your favorite way to pass time? Reading and playing catch with my baby grandson (I am going to miss the time when he was still a baby).
- If you could star in a Movie or Musical what would it be? Perversions because it is all about finding your female sensuality.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Blatant dishonesty!
- Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive? Sky dive because bungee jumping snaps you back up and down once you hit the bottom of the bungee.
- Where’s your favorite place to vacation? San Diego, I love it because it is home, my grandparents lived there my entire childhood and through my early adult life.
- Who do you relate more to Martha Stewart or Rachael Ray? Martha Stewart, most definitely not Ms Ray she is just toooo!
- What is your best joke you have ever told or heard? I never remember jokes, even when I was just told the joke (in one ear out the other-don’t know why).
- What do you wish you had more time for doing? Sleeping! I usually sleep between 4 AM to 10 AM and never feel rested.
- What is your cup full of, Tea, Coffee, or Soda? Soda is number one but I love coffee in the morning. I get rather testy if I don’t have both!!
Eleven Bloggers I Nominate
- Annoo at http://www.annoocrochet.com
- Sara at http://blanketsofblessing.com
- Hannah at http://notyouraveragecrochet.wordpress.com
- Angela at http://mymakeymakey.wordpress.com
- Lida at http://bestofcrochet.com
- Lou at http://louslabyrinth.wordpress.com/
- Julia at http://www.savingmummy.com.au
- Sukrithaa at http://sukrithaa.blogspot.com
- Dina at http://thetravelingclassroom.blogspot.com
- Rhondda at http://www.oombawka.blogspot.ca
- Jei at http://jeicrochet.blogspot.com
Eleven Questions for the Nominees
- How long have you been blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could be any animal on earth, what animal would you be?
- Do you have secret goals you don’t share with anybody?
- What is the number one item on your Bucket List?
- What is your favorite red food?
- Do you craft in an office or any old place in the house?
- Do you have any siblings? How many?
- What was the first thing you created? When?
- When did you last make something for yourself? For your home doesn’t count!
- How many items are on your “Wish List?